The Cardiologist at our North Texas clinic specializes in diagnosing and treating heart disease and disorders. The dedicated and friendly team of our Irving cardiology department focuses on providing individualized attention, applying the latest information and techniques in preventative care and treatments.
We offer the following cardiology services:
- Preventative cardiology
- Stress EKG/stress echocardiogram/nuclear stress test
- Carotid and abdominal ultrasound/lower extremity ultrasound
- Holter and event monitors
- Segmental pressure tests/pad screening
- Venous insufficiency studies and for varicose veins
- Radiofrequency ablation for varicose veins
- Pacemaker/defibrillator clinic
- Syncope evaluation
- Cardiac catheterization (in hospital)
- Coronary angioplasty and stenting (in hospital)
- Athletic screening for competitive athletes
Additionally, our North Texas cardiology team offers the latest non-surgical varicose veins treatments. It is estimated that 25% of women and 15% of men in the United States suffer from varicose veins, which can be painful as well as unsightly. The latest advances in varicose veins treatments provide popular alternatives to previous surgical options, which tended to be more painful and invasive.
Schedule an appointment with our knowledgeable and experienced North Texas cardiology team. Their dedication to the latest treatments, personalized care plans, and employment of cutting edge technology makes them a perfect choice for a wide variety of heart related procedures.
The Cardiology department is opened 8am to 4pm, Monday through Thursday, and Friday from 8am to 2pm.
- Ambulatory Phlebectomy
- Echocardiography (EKG)
- Nuclear Stress Testing
- Peripheral Artery Disease Screening (ABI)
- Radiofrequency Vein Ablation
- Vascular Ultrasound including Carotid Doppler, Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm Screening (AAA), Varicose vein screening & Venous Doppler to rule out Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT)